TA Sport Stars Holiday Camps
TA Sport Stars provide lots of fun and exciting activities for children aged 5 – 14 years. Our sport camps allow your child a place to stay active, learn new skills, have fun and to make friends. All games are designed to keep your children active, cater for all ages (split into groups) and go away with the feeling that they can’t wait to come back again!
The TA Sport Stars Camps provide a great way to allow all children, regardless of their sporting ability, an environment to develop new skills, confidence progression, enjoy being physically active and have lots of fun.
All staff members/coaches are fully qualified, DBS checked and take part in training plus shadowing sessions to ensure they meet the highest standards possible. One thing we can guarantee is that TA Sport Stars will ensure safety is paramount and that every child is well looked after in a safe and happy environment.
Organised sports camp plan
TA Sport Stars plan a sporting timetable for every camp to ensure every child will experience a variety of safe, fun and engaging activities packed into each day. A plan is in place to maximise every child’s sporting experience with regular breaks to recharge ready for the next exciting activity.
Here at TA Sport Stars we cover a wide range of different sports so children can experience sports they may never or do not have the chance to play.
All camps run during the school holidays throughout the year for your children to enjoy, even at Christmas we plan to organise a special camp for a magical time of year.
“Star Days” on camp
Here at TA Sport Stars we like to offer “Star Days” which are big events offering something completely different to a regular day on camp. This can be anything from inflatable fun as in a Total Wipeout Sweeper, Nerf Wars, Go-Karting, Football Festivals and much more! All the information will be on the website including a timetable of the events and sports running every day on camp.
We know from previous experience parents/guardians may have an early start or need that little extra time to collect children which is why we offer the early drop off and extra time collection.
- Half day 9AM-12:30PM
- Full day 9AM-4PM
- Extended day 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Early drop off 8AM
- Extra time collection 5PM
TA Sport Stars key points
* To stay active
* Enjoyable experience for all children and build confidence
* Meet new friends
* Take part in new sports
* Feel safe and secure
* A reputation where loyalty and reliability is key
* Correct age groups playing together
* All TA Sport Stars Camp coaches are fully trained, DBS-checked, Paediatric First Aid Trained, Advanced Safeguarding, checked through Safer Recruitment and now Prevention of Covid-19 certified
* Every coach aims to keep children active and entertained all day
* TA Sport Stars provide the opportunity to participate in exciting “Star Days”. These activities include Go-Karting, Nerf Wars, Total Wipeout Sweeper, Water Fun Days and much more which will constantly be advertised.
* It’s also important to note that camps are currently in the process of being Ofsted Registered in our excellent school-based facilities. TA Sport Stars will therefore be able to accept “Childcare Vouchers” as part of full payment, which is a great way to save even more money on your booking!
TA Sport Stars Safeguarding promise
Here at TA Sport Stars we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Safer recruitment is integral to the way we deliver sessions, therefore all staff members and volunteers are expected to share our commitment to safeguarding, always creating an environment where young people feel safe and can thrive. We also supply a variety of training on a regular basis with policy and protocol to follow to ensure that safety is the number one priority. If you wish to know more about how we operate please feel free to contact Tom Austin who can discuss procedures in place.